|Picture of Shirley's inspiration card|
|My card at the class|
|My adaptation for club|
My take aways:
- Definitely make time to create an instruction sheet for club projects because those sheets are so handy.
- I am super glad that I just splurged on more of the auto collapsible trash bins for club/stamp camps.
- I should always bring the photo holder for my cards.
- Shirley is Ms. Organization and I could stand to reevaluate my stamping work space! She even had someone recreate the storage units sold by a popular online storage store.
Stamps: Daisy Delight and Label Me Pretty
Colors: Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst and White
Supples: Big Shot, Brick embossing folder, Berry ribbon, dimensionals, snail, Pearls, label punch, and sponges
· Stamp the stems in Tranquil Tide. Stamp the outline of the flower in Berry; stamp off and stamp the bold flower image over the outline.
· Run the stamped CS through the Big Shot with the Brick folder.
· Mount the White CS on top of the Berry CS. Mount ribbon on top and then mount front onto white CS base.
· Stamp the labels from the Label Me Pretty set onto White CS with Tranquil Tide ink. Punch out the image with the label punch and then punch out another Berry Label.
· Cut the Berry label horizontally and mount behind the white label so that the Berry “peaks” out behind the white one.
· Adhere pearls to flower centers.
· Optional: If you have a small bee stamp, stamp in black ink and color with yellow marker and Wink of Stella.