Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Daisy Delight card for Club

Picture of Shirley's inspiration card

My card at the class

My adaptation for club
Wow!  I had so much fun the other day when we drove up to visit my downline, Shirley!  Initially I wanted to go be a blessing to her but she was such a blessing to me!  My daughter and I took up a light lunch to share and then I was able to participate in a bit of her club.  Before I left she loaded me up with a set of her other projects so that I could play with them at home.  What a sweetheart!  It was such a treat to stamp when I did not have to create them but could enjoy someone's creativity.  I will have more projects to post for later days and it triggered more creativity.  Love you, Shirley!

My take aways:
  1. Definitely make time to create an instruction sheet for club projects because those sheets are so handy.
  2. I am super glad that I just splurged on more of the auto collapsible trash bins for club/stamp camps.
  3. I should always bring the photo holder for my cards.
  4. Shirley is Ms. Organization and I could stand to reevaluate my stamping work space!  She even had someone recreate the storage units sold by a popular online storage store.
Happy stamping!
Stef


Stamps:  Daisy Delight and Label Me Pretty
Colors:  Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst and White
Supples:  Big Shot, Brick embossing folder, Berry ribbon, dimensionals, snail, Pearls, label punch, and sponges
Directions:
·         Stamp the stems in Tranquil Tide.  Stamp the outline of the flower in Berry; stamp off and stamp the bold flower image over the outline.
·         Run the stamped CS through the Big Shot with the Brick folder.
·         Mount the White CS on top of the Berry CS.  Mount ribbon on top and then mount front onto white CS base.
·         Stamp the labels from the Label Me Pretty set onto White CS with Tranquil Tide ink.  Punch out the image with the label punch and then punch out another Berry Label.
·         Cut the Berry label horizontally and mount behind the white label so that the Berry “peaks” out behind the white one.
·         Adhere pearls to flower centers.
·         Optional:  If you have a small bee stamp, stamp in black ink and color with yellow marker and Wink of Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment