Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stamp Camp project #2 Oh So Eclectic

Project #2 is complete and was super fun!  I love love love that fun hexagon die that was used in the background! Too be perfectly honest this card is CASED from the catalog because it was just too cute.  I did tweak a few elements and may go back to add some sequins sprinkled across the front. 

I had trouble realizing that I pulled the wrong leaf framelit from the package also; who knew that there were so many embossing framelits in the package?  Totally did not catch it until after I had spent at least 10 minutes adding shims (additional layers of paper under the bottom cutting pad to raise up the die).  Blushing here...  Now that I know I love the fact that I can cut AND emboss with this set.  So far I have found a diamond (gem not shape) and leaf that emboss.  

Yesterday the kids got back from camp and they had a ball.  Our neighbor had a fire pit and outdoor movie but I thought our kids might be too tired to go.  Silly Momma!  I went home to bed at about 10 pm but my kids stayed for both movies and then my son got up for work today.  He is going to be one tired puppy tonight.  My daughter decided it was worth the adventure and she would just sleep in.  The difference two years makes!  LOL!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment