Saturday, July 8, 2017

Weekend Video and my new favorite technique

I plan to use this technique at club in July!  Love it!  I can hardly wait to get my paste and goodies to try it.  I did notice that it is marked as low inventory though so you might want to hurry if you plan to order it.

After a happy morning puttering around my yard in the flower beds I am off to my stamp nook to come up with next week's blog content.  I am seriously leaning towards the Daisy  Delight bundle. I do have a disclaimer though...the Daisy punch was SERIOUSLY popular and SU sold out faster than they anticipated.  They pre-ordered enough punches for the entire year (like thousands) and the demos alone about cleaned out the supply.  Once the powers that be saw how popular the punch was they put in an emergency order and then another one but these things take time.  SU turned off the order number on the bundles and on the punches until the first shipment arrives. 

Happy stamping!
Stef

Planning to order?  Please consider using me as your online demonstrator here.  

1 comment:

  1. Embossing paste and Ranger Texture Paste (same thing) are fun to use. My jar has dried up, purchased in 2015 and placed on a cabinet. I used it once or twice. It was suggested to place cling wrap over the opening before sealing the cap to help keep it fresh and usable.

    ReplyDelete