Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Stamping Space

I don't know about you, but I love to see other people's stamping spaces.  It is nice to see how they store things, how they arrange the space, and just the environment of where they create.   Sometimes they have great big spaces and sometimes surprisingly small.  (The walls are NOT pink by the way; it just looks that way because of the lighting in this corner.  I bought one of those multi-light floor lamps since I don't get very much natural light in this corner.  That is the biggest drawback to my space.  Other than that, it works very well for me.)

I love the Bygel rails from Ikea for the the old thumb punches.  My clear mount stamps are stored in wall mount dvd holders (again from Ikea). 


I have a small roll top desk that we bought used and my husband and I refinished it.  Since my space is short on horizontal surfaces, I went with wall mount ink pad and refill storage.



I have a little folding table on which I stamp.  (It gives more elbow room than the desk, and the chair swivels between them.)  The fact that the table folds up is great, since my space is an odd corner in my bedroom.  (My husband is very supportive and tolerant of my hobby.)  (May I also say that I love Stampin' Up's grid paper.  It makes laying out and lining up so much easier.  And it enables you to check the "straightness" of your sentiments.) 

Most of us probably have some of those white cube things from Michaels (which you should never pay full price for...)



I use a lateral file cabinet for card stock storage and a couple of bookcases for my wood mount stamps.  These are in one corner of my closet which is generously sized.

Hope that you are as happy with your crafting space as I am....Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment