Saturday, July 28, 2012

Simple Cards

I like to visit another blog called Simplicity.  She always makes clean and simple cards.  I was inspired by some cards she did a while back and thought I would give the "clean, white look" a chance.  The first one is far better than the second, but I was trying different shapes and using my favorite recently discontinued set, Pocket Silhouettes.  (Don't worry; I have a new favorite...Serene Silhouettes.  Cards made with it coming soon.)



I can't remember where I saw a card similar to the following, but I liked it and it sort of fell into this same category.



(It used the Sale-a-Bration set, Bliss.  Such a lovely set...)

Be sure to scroll down; I posted rather late last night.

Have a great Saturday................Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment