Saturday, July 7, 2012

Club Project Everything Eleanor Page





Hello!  This is a makeover of my previous card; both projects showcase the Versamarker Shadow technique that we will be doing at club.  I am ashamed to admit that I had the Versamarker for over a year and it was still in the package before this project.  Now I have pulled it out many times to add pop to an image.

I just checked the catalog and the Versamarker is not in the new catalog!  I will have to play with other options today...

Here is my original card; it was my monthly submission to the swap in which I participate.  I decided to add the embossing folder to the band because it just needed a pop of texture in the project.  Who can resist playing with one of the new folders?  I just love the longer size because now I don't have to overlap the folder impressions to create a longer strip.  Hooray!  I plan to have a post soon that showcases the difference in sizes now that Stampin Up has changed the size of the folders.





Stamps:
Everything Eleanor

Colors:
Crumb Cake
Night of Navy
Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink or Pink Pirouette
White Craft pad

Supplies:
Grosgrain ribbon, navy (retired)
Pearls
Butterfly punch (new and oh so cool!)
Dimensionals
Big Shot
Fancy Fan embossing folder (LOVE it!)
Punch pack flower punch
2 3/8" Scallop circle punch
Scallop edge punch
2 1/2" circle punch
Versamarker pen
Sponges....lots and lots of sponges!

Happy stamping!!!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment