Monday, July 23, 2012

Stampin Around Wheel tips

I recently posted the square scallop basket from Meg Loven and thought I would post some tips for wheeling around the edges.  I can't remember where I learned these tips because they are floating around the internet but maybe it was from Meg?

I wheeled down two edges for a fast border.
 If you noticed, I started to wheel on my scratch paper and I also ended off the the scallop square on the scratch paper.

Find the seam on the wheel and line it up with the edge of your paper so that the seam is NOT on the cardstock.
 If you want a continuous design on the cardstock line up sticky notes on the diagonal score line and wheel between the sticky notes.  I also started to wheel on the notes so that my ends were not so obvious.
 Move the notes around the square and wheel.  Tip: I lined up the edge of the wheel (left side) with the score line on the left.
 Now your design does not overlap and it is continuous.
Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment