Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Scrub Pads




I love the new scrub pads! My old one is the smaller and more stained one...of course!  The new one has little "stoppers" on both sides of the case to keep it from sliding around when you scrub your stamps.  If you look closely you will see that one corner of each new pad is cut diagonally so that you can easily pull them out to clean.  Below the diagonal cut is a symbol for wet or dry so that you can keep one side wet and one side dry in the cleaning process.

If you go to one of my clubs you can take a peak at my new pad up close to see what you think.  I am pleased with this new design and have enjoyed using it.  In the past previous new designs had me skeptical about this one but I was pleasantly surprised.  Proper tools make all the difference!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment