Friday, December 19, 2014

Blendabilities Open Heart Card

This marks the end to my stamping marathon for the week.  Today I finished up projects from the last two months of clubs and then worked on this card for club.  Phew!  This card will make a fabulous thank you card for the Christmas gifts that might come your way.  It is simple but the coloring shows you cared enough to spend a few minutes on it.

Last night was a crazy night. One of my kiddos was up off and on all night with bad dreams and then puking. After I make sure that all of my club friends know that club is cancelled for the day I am heading back to bed. Someone still has an upset tummy too. Poor kiddo!

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
An Open Heart

Colors:
Whisper White
Old Olive
Rich Razzleberry

Supplies:
Big Shot
Baroque embossing folder
Blendabilites
Dimensionals
Blocks
Snail adhesive
Memento pad, Black Tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment