Thursday, December 18, 2014

Endless Wishes Luminary Birthday Card


Hello from my stamping marathon!  This is a fun card that is fairly simple and can also double for a Christmas decoration if you opt for a Christmas theme.  Who doesn't love luminaries?  I had to use a flash light because the battery operated candles are on my shopping list.

Update:  I found some great battery operated votive candles at JoAnn's today!  Hooray!  They were half price and then I put my teacher's discount on top of the sale.   

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
Endless Wishes
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Colors:
Cherry Cobbler
Early Espresso
Whisper White
Sahara Sand

Supplies:
Trim a Tree DSP
Northern Flurries Embossing folder
Big Shot
Label Framelits
Sponges
Light of some sort
Sticky Strip
Vellum paper (inside the card)
Dimensionals
Cherry Cobbler bakers string
Jewels, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment