Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Penguin Curvy Keepsake Box

This is the last project in my stamping marathon tonight because it is after midnight, but I have had SOOO much fun!  I found a ton of great ideas for the Curvy Keepsake box and I am so stoked to try an Olaf keepsake box for my daughter to surprise her.  I will try to post one later after I put it together.  Check out my Pinterest board to see more fun ideas that I found online.

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
None

Colors:
Tangerine Tangelo
Whisper White
Basic Black

Supplies
Big Shot
Curvy Keepsake Box framelit
2x1 3/8" oval (white for the belly)
Modern Label (cut one in half-Tangerine)
circle-punch pack (black for the eye)
1/2" circle (white for the eye)
Heart-punch pack (Tangerine for the beak)
White gel pen
Bakers String, White


No comments:

Post a Comment