Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bright and Beautiful gift bag

My lovely upline, Stephanie, had a club meeting last night and graciously allowed her downline to attend if so inclined. Of course I said yes!  LOL!  Her projects are clean and simple but always pop.  It is difficult to see but the stars are embossed with Versamark and iridescent ice embossing powder so they really sparkle.  The rhinestone bling in the center of the star really helps as well.

I caught myself trying to line up the stars in an orderly fashion instead of staggering them so yesterday I must have been having control issues.  LOL!

Happy stamping and enjoy!
Stef

Stamp:  Bright and  Beautiful (page 25 of Holiday Catalog)

Colors:  Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sky

Supplies:
Clothespins, pg 209
Versamark, pg 210
Heat tool, pg 213
Iridescent Ice, pg 213
Rhinestones, pg 209
Polka Dot gift bags, pg 201

No comments:

Post a Comment