Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Cheer


Hello and happy Friday!  I am so excited that the weekend is here, even though it is raining and we are back to using the shop vac to suck up the water in the basement.  Such is life! 

Earlier this week I went to my upline's house and she had four fun projects for us to create.  The bag I posted a few days ago was one of them .  I believe that I have already posted the top card because we  created that same project at a downline meeting but it is fast and pops.  The Christmas Cheer card is great and uses the Filigree embossing folder from the Holiday catalog.

Today I get to order the new Occasions catalog!!!  Hoot!  I am super excited to see what is inside of that little jewel.  There was a big reveal event but I just couldn't get away to attend.

Happy stamping!
Stef 

No comments:

Post a Comment