Friday, March 16, 2012

Simply Adorned Jewelry





Hello!  Our church is having a Ladies Conference on April 13th and 14th; I was asked to create a birthday gift for one of our special speakers.  I love the Simply Adorned jewelry and the tea light box is a perfect fit!  I have lots of little 1" square inserts in the box so that she can switch out the inserts to match her outfit. I added "sprigs" of black and white grosgrain ribbon between the heart charms and the key trinket charms.  The conference theme is "What is in Your Purse--Trash or Treasure" and the theme verse is about where your heart is there will your treasure be also.  I thought the heart charms and key charms (like treasure chest keys) would tie in perfectly!

Right now the long chains are on the Clearance Rack for only $5.19 each!  I purchased another for myself because they are so easy to shorten.  Don't forget...the Simply Adorned line of jewelry will be gone soon!

Happy Stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment