Friday, March 23, 2012

A Sympathy Card

I had to send another sympathy card.  One of my aunts recently lost a special friend.  Birthday cards and thank you cards are a lot more fun to create, write, and send.  (Though I am sure that you already knew that...)

The center layout on this card was heavily inspired by a card that Judy May, an Australian demonstrator,  made earlier this month. 


This picture is a little washed out, and I apologize.  I was trying to get it out in the mail right away and we have had a lot of overcast weather.


This is my other "project" lately...


Her name is Lilly and she is four.  She needed a new home.  Dorothy (cat numero uno) hasn't decided that she likes Lilly yet.  It has been interesting.  My husband and I have been getting immune to her....which has been an adventure since she likes to sleep with us, or should I say on top of us. 

Hope you are having a good day,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment