Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scallop Oval Punch Flowers Part 2

As promised, I made a card with one of the flowers from the scallop oval punch pictorial that I posted on Tuesday.  I had some friends over to make these cards a couple of weeks ago.  They are slightly smaller at about 3 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.  I used the larger scallop circle on the scallop circles die #2.  I plan on using it as sort of a tag on a package though it does open like a card.  You can't see that I punched a hole (behind the petal and thru the card base) with my Crop-A-Dile so that I can just hook it to the package with a big pouf of curling ribbon.


Items used:
Stamps:  Fabulous Phrases
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Scallop Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch (for the leaves), Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Scallop Circles #2 die, 3" Circle Die, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, In Color Glimmer brads, glue dots, Snail adhesive, sponge daubers, paper piercing tool


Happy Stamping...Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment