Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peeps Easter Card



Yes, this is a shameless case of casing...lol!  I saw this card on Tami White's page and fell in love with it.  I did tweak it just a wee bit to make it mine.  I have 13 swaps to make for the downline meeting on Saturday and thought that the "wow factor" was high enough to warrant using this card for swapping.

I am thrilled that the weather is warm and the trees are starting to green up so that I can take my card pics outside on the deck again.  I love the sunshine!  We have been riding our bikes every day for PE.

Colors:
Daffodil Delight
Whisper White
Calypso Coral
Pool Party
Lucky Limeade
Crumb Cake (sponging)

Punches:
Extra-large oval
Bird Builder

Goodies:
Big Shot
Perfect Polka dot folder
Taffeta ribbon, white
Sponges
Marker
Dimensionals
Adhesive
Scissors

Happy stamping!
Stefanie





1 comment: