Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nursing Home Projects

Good morning!  Thursday was my nursing home class at the Golden Living Center.  Here are the simple projects that I came up with for the folks there to complete.  I pre-punch as many things as possible and keep the projects simple.  Some folks come but have us stamp because their hands simply can't hold the stamps.  Others are very mobile and enjoy the experience.  I have to admit...my kids have definite favorites there!  My best and most reliable helpers are my children and I am so proud of them!  My 11 year old son and my 8 year old daughter each take a table to teach a mini class to the residents.  My son has fun stamping with them and giving his projects to Sandy, the activities coordinator, for residents who were not able to attend.  Yes...I am bragging!  (-:



 Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment