Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mother's Day Card





Hello and happy stamping!  This card is for the upline meeting at the end of the month and will be my make and take project.  I am also using it for my monthly mailed swap (to kill two birds with one stone).  I did switch out the brads in the smaller flowers for the mini brads and loved the effect.  Also, the prongs on the mini brads are easier to bend so it was easier on my fingers to make all of those swaps!

I cased this card layout from Dawn O but changed quite a few aspects to make it uniquely mine.  Enjoy!

Stamps:
Well Scripted

Colors:
Calypso Coral
Old Olive
Wisteria Wonder
Whisper White

Supplies:
Berry Blossoms Designer Series paper
Big Shot and platform
Stripes folder
Punches-Extra large oval, Decorative label, Blossom punch (mini catalog), Blossom Bouquet trio, Boho Blossoms
Mini brads
Brads, silver
Dimensionals
Sponge (coral on the greeting)

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment