Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summer Smooches Collection



I am super excited about the new Summer Smooches collection that will be available to order in the month of April.  All of these goodies will be in the new catalog so you are getting a chance to order them early!  Hooray!  Keep posted because I am going to pre-order them (perk of being a demonstrator) so that I can make fun projects to post.  The collection includes, brads, fabric, paper, templates, a purse die, Daffodil seam binding ribbon, and more!  Hooray!!!  Love this new set!!!  You can see a sneak peak of the goodies above or on the flyer here.  If you can't get the flyer let me know so that I can email it to you.

I am tentatively looking at a Stamp Camp using these products; I am considering April 21st or April 28th. 

Happy Stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment